Media Kit 2017/2018
Reach an engaged audience seeking Queensland holiday offerings on one of the highest trafficked pages on queensland.com.
The holiday deals page on queensland.com is one of the highest trafficked pages for the domestic audience. Consumers are looking for good value holiday offerings from tourism businesses like yours. Give your deals more exposure to a highly engaged, targeted and relevant audience who are actively looking for holiday deals in Queensland.
|2017/2018 DEAL PERIODS||BOOKING DEADLINE|
|November 2017 - January 2018
*aligns to $400k It's Live! Campaign
|13 October 2017|
|February - March 2018||5 January 2018|
|April - May 2018||2 March 2018|
|June - July 2018||11 May 2018|
Holiday deals often form part of campaign activity, be sure to contact the TEQ Marketing Sales team to discuss other cooperative opportunities.
November 2017 - January 2018 Deals
Partner with TEQ through FREE standard holiday deals to appear on queensland.com (valued at $500). A limited number of featured holiday deals are also available. Submit your deal today!
Bookings and material close 13 October 2017.
Standard Deal FREE
*Based on an independent market assessment of similar travel sites
End of campaign reporting will not be generated for FREE listings.
Featured Deal $1,750+GST
*Based on an independent market assessment of similar travel sites.
End of campaign reporting will be generated for FEATURED listings.
|To BOOK YOUR FEATURED DEAL NOW
Download and complete the Material Specifications
spreadsheet and email your completed details to
Operators must meet the following criteria:
- Deals will only be accepted at TEQ's discretion. For more information please see our holiday deal cheat sheet.
- Deals must be relevant and offer value to the consumer over and above rack rate.
- Operators must submit one deal relevant link:
- Secure online booking platform where the consumer can book the advertised deal (preferred)
- Page on the website which outlines the deal in more detail
- A specials page with the deal listed
- Email enquiry form web page (preferably with re-iteration of the deal at the top)
- No late bookings or incomplete material will be accepted.
- For this deal to be accepted, the operators Terms and Conditions must be accessible to the consumer on the landing page link provided.
- Tourism and Events Queensland reserves the right to:
- Refuse advertisement.
- Ensure there is an adequate mix of operators featured in the campaign
- Advertising creative for tourism industry partners must carry Queensland product messaging only
- Tourism and Events Queensland reserves the right to cancel the supplement if required advertising levels are not achieved
- All campaign participants must adhere to the Tourism and Events Queensland Advertiser Acceptance Policy.